Search Engine Optimisation
You need SEO to help reduce your acquisition costs and improve your long-term profitability – but you knew that already, that’s why you’re here…
SEO is a constantly evolving world, but Google has never once changed what it wants – quality content. But how do you give Google what it wants in order to “earn” your status in their index?
[covertplayersinglevideo trvideoid=”q2QEEg8CCC4″ trdisplaytype=”5″ trnumbervideosdisplay=”” trvideoperpage=”36″ trthumbnailwidth=”150″ trthumbnailheight=”100″ trpopupwidth=”410″ trpopupheight=”315″ trvideoalign=”left”]
In a nutshell, you need to have a website that is doing all of this:
- Regularly updated, high quality content optimised for your target keywords to show Google that you are the authority in your market
- Links back from other websites that have authority in your market
- Social signals to your site that tell Google you are producing content so good it’s worth sharing
We can help you achieve this.
All you need to do is contact us and let us have a good rummage over your existing website – we will then send you a detailed report on what actions you need to take and what strategy you need to employ to achieve sustainable higher rankings, higher conversions, more sales and substantial return on investment.
[covertplayersinglevideo trvideoid=”fgo5T0QSlEM” trdisplaytype=”5″ trnumbervideosdisplay=”” trvideoperpage=”36″ trthumbnailwidth=”150″ trthumbnailheight=”100″ trpopupwidth=”410″ trpopupheight=”315″ trvideoalign=”left”]
Remember, the team at Attwood Digital have been creating and optimizing websites since 1998. We’ve generated millions of leads and over £30 million in sales online for our own companies. We’ve also survived and thrived through every Google algorithm update.
To benefit from our vast experience, just fill out the form below right now – you’ve got nothing to lose – we’ll even send you a free DVD of a 90 minute lecture on SEO by our founder, Mark Attwood, at Manchester Metropolitan University so you can get to know him a bit better.
The Attwood MethodTM has been evolved over 14 years to achieve outstanding SEO results. This is an overview of how we approach this work:
- Full keyword research in the target market to identify both main keywords and longtail (lower traffic, higher commerciality, lower competition) keywords
- Full competitor analysis to establish exactly how big the mountain is that we need to climb
- Full site architectural review – the way your site is structured can have a massive impact on your rankings
- On site content optimisation
- Optimisation of all social media
- Strategic use of video content for maximum traffic and conversions
- Identifying target links to outrank your competition
- Checking site speed and server optimisation
You may have guessed by now that SEO is not a quick fix, do-it-once-and-forget-it affair.
It involves having the right strategy and then committing to it.
At Attwood Digital, we go to great lengths to educate our clients so that you fully understand what is required and, more importantly, why.
Some of the work needed for effective SEO can be done in-house – we love training your people to do essentials like blogging the right way but if you don’t have the internal resources we are ready willing and able to do all of the heavy lifting for you.
Just fill out our form for a free consultation or call us on 0161 949 3329, and we’ll get back to you right away (don’t forget we’ll also send you a free DVD)