Social Media Marketing Manager Required in Marrakech
Attwood Digital is looking for a vibrant and intelligent Social Media Marketing Manager to join our growing team for a big project in Marrakech.
In our Digital Marketing Agency, we are not about sticking posts on Instagram or creating Facebook ads that will go nowhere – we make sure that we deploy the best possible social tactics for our clients.
So while we need someone who ‘gets’ Social Media, we also need someone who can get to the heart of how we help our clients and change the world for the better. If that’s you, read on…
What will you do?
- Create marketing and/or promotional content for social media outlets and digital media distribution.
- Monitor and manage day-to-day social media activities and content including blogs, message boards, discussion groups, live chats, and status updates.
- Provide feedback and analysis to management and other business functions, such as product development, and sales.
- May manage the activities of individual contributors.
- Define, execute and develop metrics for measuring social media strategy and tactics effectiveness/impact
- Utilise social media tools and techniques to identify influencers, listening, tracking and engaging.
- Work with the director to leverage social media content for Facebook, Linkedin, YouTube, Twitter, and other social media channels with a focus on getting more people on email lists.
The ideal candidate will have…
- Experience in executing successful Social Media Projects (experience in UK or US markets would be beneficial).
- Technical knowledge of Social Media and confidence in managing Social Media for a large-scale websites – on all different platforms
- Proven ability to work with technical (software development) teams.
- Confidence using the most popular Social Media tools.
- Creativity when it comes to content creation.
- Good appreciation of analytics with a head for numbers that allow you to easily extract key insights from data.
- WordPress knowledge.
- Proven track record assuming ownership, moving quickly to implement ideas, and delivering results in a fast-paced online environment.
- Up-to-date, working knowledge of current, past, and projected trends within Social Media
- Lastly but most importantly: a passion for Attwood Digital’s mission and a drive to provide our clients with the best possible service.
If this sounds like the perfect job for you, send your CV and a video application to [email protected]