In-House SEO Specialist Required in Marrakech
Attwood Digital is looking for a vibrant and intelligent in-house SEO specialist to join our growing team in Marrakech.
In our Digital Marketing Agency, we are not about sticking keywords on a webpage or building artificial links, but making sure we offer the best possible service and content to our clients.
So while we need someone who ‘gets’ SEO, we also need someone who can get to the heart of how we help our clients and change the world for the better. If that’s you, read on…
What will you do?
- Cross-team collaboration: you will work with our product marketing engineers to develop early conversion funnels and other potential product ideas that will help our SEO team drive more qualified traffic.
- You’ll have the chance to put on your lab coat and run SEO experiments, proving the value of our ideas, and helping to scale them up.
- Keep on top of troubleshooting and fixing site issues, and ensure we maintain a clean internal link structure.
- Research new potential target audiences and figure out how best to reach them.
- Report against monthly and quarterly performance targets. Communicate key insights and obstacles to the team and broader company.
The ideal candidate will have…
- Experience in executing successful SEO projects (experience in UK or US markets would be beneficial).
- Technical knowledge of SEO and confidence in managing SEO for a large-scale websites – on page and off page.
- Proven ability to work closely with technical (software development) teams.
- Confidence using the most popular SEO tools. Webmaster Consoles, Web Crawlers, Keyword tracking and backlinks discovery tools.
- Creativity when it comes to content creation; abilities to blog and create press releases
- Good appreciation of web analytics with a head for numbers that allow you to easily extract key insights from data.
- WordPress knowledge.
- Proven track record assuming ownership, moving quickly to implement ideas, and delivering results in a fast-paced online environment.
- Social Media Marketing skills and knowledge
- Up-to-date, working knowledge of current, past, and projected trends in the SEO industry
- Lastly but most importantly: a passion for Attwood Digital’s mission and a drive to provide our clients with the best possible service.
If this sounds like the perfect job for you, send your CV and a video application to firstname.lastname@example.org.