Still Not Convinced About The Importance Of Video In Marketing?
(Sweden winning the world cup is the only thing far-fetched about this. Mind you, I’d have disregarded it entirely if they’d shown England winning it :-))
“Internet Video Marketing – Your Complete Guide to Success” – A one-day seminar in November 2010 in Manchester, UK.
This is going to be an amazing day of learning for anyone struggling to get to grips with the whole video thing.
We’ve been using video online since 2005 – we were way ahead of the curve back then, and we’ve got thousands of videos in production today – it’s that important to our marketing mix.
But – I know there’s a “mental technical hurdle” with video marketing, as there is with much of SEO and online marketing – that’s why we’re doing a seminar on the subject – to help you get over this hurdle, take some action and make more profits, by doing video RIGHT.
We’ll be covering all this stuff:
– how to design and write a script for maximum SEO and CRO value
– when to hire in professionals and when to DIY
– how to upload video content to sites such as YouTube and Vimeo for maximum SEO value
– how to automatically syndicate your videos across hundreds of video content sites for maximum traffic
– how to frame and direct a video for maximum retention
– what length should your videos be?
– how to use video to automate and personalize parts of your sales process
– how to record simple videos using powerpoint presentations and your laptop
– how to source music and sound effects and use them for maximum effect
– how to edit your videos
– how to use visual graphics
– how to use video to emotionally connect with your audience
– how to test video effectiveness on conversion rates
And what’s even better – it won’t just be me doing the talking!
We’ve got the guys from iVideoProduction coming down – Alex Roberts and Mark Gill. Not only are they mega-talented (Mark directed a film starring Martin Freeman and Tom Hollander last year), great business colleagues and friends, they also run a video production company and have taught the subject of videography at Salford University for many years.
(They also both hammer me at tennis, but that’s another story).
Alex and Mark will demystify all of the technical aspects of video making, answer all of your technical questions and help me produce a live marketing video for one lucky seminar attendee that we will then edit and send on it’s merry way.
So, you are guaranteed top quality content that will help reset your video marketing button to maximum profits!
Interested in coming?
Just email IVMSeminar@markattwood.com along with:
– your full contact details
– preferred dates in November
– Any video marketing questions you want answering
UPDATE: here’s a perfect example of a testimonial video that I just got emailed (21st October):
September 24, 2011
Hey Mark, I think it was after reading this post I took my ancient camcorder with me to the yoga holiday I was running in France last year and recorded some video testimonials at the end of the week.
This year I sold out again – and nearly half the people who came on the holiday told me it was the video testimonials that sold it to them. So thanks mate!