Thoroughly Modern Marketing
Benchmarked, Measurable Return on Investment from Internet Marketing Experts with a Proven Track Record and over 15 years Experience Creating Websites and Campaigns That Actually Work
When you are looking for a company to help you increase your profits through effective digital marketing, you need to know you’re in safe hands.
The Attwood Digital difference is that we have walked the walk as well as talk the talk.
Our founder, Mark Attwood, is an award-winning digital entrepreneur. He started working online in 1996, and has achieved the following:
- created over £30 million in revenue online for his own businesses
- created the world’s first online skip hire booking system with the birth of Topskips.com in 2003, which developed into PAL Hire in 2011.
- got his first website (a travel website) to no.26 in the top 100 UK websites published by Internet Magazine in 1999 (lastminute.com was no.60)
- pioneered the use of geographical longtail landing pages online
- been featured in The Daily Telegraph
- achieved Crains 40 under 40 entrepreneur award
- achieved 500,000% ROI on domain sales
- featured guest on Chris Evans’ and Jeremy Vine’s BBC2 Radio Shows
- raised a 6-figure investment from one of the UK’s wealthiest people
- spoken on Internet Marketing at the British Library, Manchester Metropolitan University School of Business, and at numerous other events
- publisher of a number of successful magazines, both online and offline
- spent over £1.5 million of his own money on Google adwords since 2003
- managed over £0.7 million of client money of Google adwords since 2008
- helped hundreds of businesses achieve online success since 2008
Mark has a close-knit team, some of which have been working with him since 2001: all of whom are trained in the Attwood MethodTM of digital marketing, which is based firmly in the principles of direct marketing.
Mark believes that online marketing is "salesmanship in pixels" and his methods have been successfully applied to lead generation websites, ecommerce sites and online publishing.